2017年5月23日星期二

FFXIV is locked

I activated the keys already. AFAIK, I can't refund now. Every BLM knows that feeling when Enochian fades with 0.01s left on your Blizzard IV cast.?  doubt it,those keys are bonus pre-order so I don't think it affects in that and if so the items of the keys have not been given yet so it should still be in the terms of acceptable refund,I asked for the refund for the digital collectors of steam and canceled the normal physical collectors so I can get the steam physical collectors(just didn't want to go through all the trouble of selling the key for the non steam version and all that) where is the options for Australia players on this steam issue? FFXIV Gil Can't even play the game coz you won't let me change Square Enix ID. Because I had to make a new one coz I forgot all the security answers to old one

And despite future games like Hitman accepting my new SE ID, FFXIV is locked to the one I made at Beta and I can't even play the demo copy.    I had the same issue, then one day bumped my head and remembered it all. They gave me misinformation so i shared a SE id but had a separate service account, it was working fine since one played ps4 and i played pc, but now that i wanted to play ps4 i cant unless i start over. The account cant be moved to another se id so im stuck.I know the feel. They gave me misinformation so i shared a SE id but had a separate service account, it was working fine since one played ps4 and i played pc, but now that i wanted to play ps4 i cant unless i start over. The account cant be moved to another se id so im stuck. I know the feel.

Seriously? I can only find a £32.99 version. That's incredibly weird. Might be crappy European prices? I know you guys usually have higher priced stuff when it comes to this game.  It could be, Buy FFXIV Gil it seems outrageous to be $10 VS £33 though. That's unheard of. Well if you are searching for Stormblood, sure you will find that price. For me its 50$ in canadian dollar. I did the conversion and it equals to approximately the price you state. The base game is way cheaper than this, and so is heavensward. There is a bundle for both base and Heavensard (1st expansion ) thats like 30$ CAD for me too.Make sure you arent viewing heavensward collector edition too!if I get the steam version of stormblood, do I also need the steam version of the base game and heavensward?

 Yes sb is an expansion not a full game. So you need to get the pc version of ffxiv ARR, heavensward then stormblood. But if you haven't played any of that I suggest getting ARR first because it's unlikely you'll be able to access any sb content before you complete the main game plus heavensward. Aha, I have a feeling I should have expanded.I have the PC, Mac, PS3, and PS4 licences for both A Realm Reborn and Heavensward.So just wondering if I now _also_ would need the steam licences for the previous expansions before I can get and use Stormblood through steam.

没有评论:

发表评论