2017年4月18日星期二

FFXV studios to help promote the game

Austin Porter That just seems weird to me, I didn't know. I haven't heard anything about wrestling since I played N64. What does it have to do with anime? WWE is very popular among American nerds, and wrestling in general is huge in Japan. Ah, you're right. I was a bit ahead of myself assuming you were passing judgement on it. I've just seen a LOT of people do so with this event (apparently liking wrestling instantly makes you low class or dumb according to some folk) so I made an incorrect assumption. I apologize. Ronette Elaine I really don't care what people like, I was genuinely curious to see what market they're after, haha. I didn't know so many people were still into wresting.

Mostly just wrestling fans who haven't tried it. It was the primary add they played during wrestle mania. Cheap FFXIV Gil I think these guys dressing up were just a byproduct of that. I'm a 34 stay at home mother of 3. I play ffxiv AND I'm a wwe fan. In fact I'm watching Monday night Raw right now. It's corny but it's fun. People love lots of different things.  I love Final Fantasy and Pro Wrestling so me.  I assumed pro wrestling was dead, it's cool to see it so active. Xavier wood has a gaming pod cast and a proud gamer. The New Day are great and it made a lot of sense for the crossover to be with them.  Steve Black Jr. I mean, there's PPV for Monster Truck events and I didn't think that was popular either. I don't use Twitter and I'm not with the trends on Facebook.

The only thing I really have to go after is general media, which I never see anything about wrestling anymore. I wasn't saying it was dead, it just appeared so to me. Ace Thomas If there is a wrestling PPV, which there is once a month, it's always top 5 trending on Twitter that night and usually trending on Facebook (per whatever tag system they use). RAW and Smackdown get about 3 million viewers each week. There is crossover, but I can see why people outside of the wrestling world would be confused. That being said, Xavier Woods (1/3 of the New Day) is a huge Final Fantasy fan, so I'm sure that was part of it. He was one of the few that played FFXV early and was invited to the FFXV studios to help promote the game.

Louise Doolaar Blais I didn't know that Buy FFXIV Gil, so it makes sense why he did it. Ace Thomas I thought it was dead too until I started watching it again about 2 years ago. It's just not mainstream like it was in the 90's, but still popular. Woods is a huge gamer, dude loves Final Fantasy, Pokémon, Sonic, etc. He has his own youtube gaming channel too with daily videos. You should check him out, it's called Up Up Down Down. Steve Black Jr. Thats dope, I'll check it out. Thanks! Ways to ruin a great mmo :
Step 1 : partner with the WWE. please stop i love FF but im starting not to now.  THIS IS STRANGE WHATS HAPPENING. Cool, I mean the community is always better with less children anyway. OK cdpr I can see but bethesda? Rofl maybe they can finish killing fallout off.

没有评论:

发表评论