2016年10月9日星期日

Blade & Soul scumbag streamer

Kidz Mikoto you can still buy ww tokens from merchant, 3k battle points each. Kidz Mikoto you can still get ww coins from daily dash. But only until 26/10/16 I think. So Hurry, We’ve added the Spirit of Bamboo costume, equipment, and a Familiar ensemble to the Hongmoon Store! I think you mean the ones he got for free from ncsoft for doing the tournament and he used for his own gain? No, I am talking about another streamer who actually bought codes from the organizer. The guys who did that were from a while back.

Being that a certain scumbag streamer was buying as many of the codes as he could from the Imperial tournaments (which they offered a few for sale every week to use as prize money, Buy Blade and Soul Gold which in concept is pretty good intentions) and then making thousands of gold at a price that even the gold sellers can't beat, this is probably a good thing. Especially since he likes to lie and talk about p2w all the time like he isn't one of the biggest offenders.

Haven't you guys figured out yet that Blade and Soul Gold if you wait everything eventually will be in the store?  They need to complain about something, it like air for some people. Will the "White Hot" outfit be returning to the shop again? I realy wanted to buy it for my characters but it went out of sale by the time I could buy it. Don't think Transcendence will ever be put in the shop. Was a founder exclusive, Dont worry, it just takes some time, they put Bamboo so they will put founder ones probably if not now then in a year or maybe two. Its nice to have exclusive items, but F2P games sometimes resell them later.

I logged in adfer update, and jumped onto xserver lobby, the first thing i saw was a requirements posted for this dungeon "must be lvl 50" like how? Does one read the patch notes? This dungeons is actually pretty amazing for my lvl 22 bm almost 23 after doing it once lol. I just walked in with no idea how to do it and everyone was yelling at me. Like I literally just logged into the update. People must be buying resets if they are so well educated on it. Otherwise I am just slower.

没有评论:

发表评论