2016年10月14日星期五

B&S is already bs game

Stupid game 3 hours trying to get my gun in Brighstone lynblade ruins and nothing, I prefer to go to revelations or ArcheAge to be wasting time like this in a fucking gun. Go RO cbt is 10/25 B&S is already bs game.  Jerome Fabregas Lota im playing now in revelations KR, waiting for the CBT. Why does my daily dash say I get 5 Spins but I only really get 3? REMINDER: Registration for the Rumble in the Realm community tournaments are open until October 13!

One simple question: Are you guys planning to create some rides? Cause I am tired of walking accross the map... the dragon "bla bla" jump doesn't seem complete, and seldom see any in map, FFXIV Gil and yet, it doesn't bring us to certain place that we want to go. Please create some cool rides... at least a bicycle... If you mean mounts getting from one place to another, i don't think that's ever gonna happen but one can hope lol. People can pay a good money for that. Then walk yourself. It doesnt mean that rides aren't a demand in this game.

make your own server then create your own rides!!!windwalking and windstriding is not enough for you??very lazy huh!!!! Also very lazy to reply idiotic comments. Buy FFXIV Gil Blade & Soul i've been tryig to make a Ticket but it always give me an error when i try to log in , it says "something went wrong on our end" plz i wanna know if u can revert materials that i used on another charaters . Long loading time, i suggest that you create the invisible wall in the start of dungeon until everyone got inside the dungeon then they can start, i had long loading time, most of time get inside the dungeon, the party already gone half of the dungeon or even finished it

Sure good idea but add an opcion "ignote this player in the future coz he got a wooden PC". I will not waist my time and wait for other ppl only because they got a bad PC. Its not my falt dont punish me. I would like to see some change in the EU server maintenance time. It's 4-6 hours downtime during the middle of the day. What is up with that?

没有评论:

发表评论