2016年9月27日星期二

BNS Desolate Tomb 2.5.1 Patch Preview

 You can expect that to be an ongoing trend for some time now. Now if they'd just improve the performance of the client, and servers as well, things would be great. I'm looking for a GB / GB Guild Server doesn't matter!! Happy about spectator mode though. Story continue? Yellow quests.. anyone any idea? Release the ebondrake outfit >:D for my ebondrake cult clan.  waley wahaha steam games nilalaro ko now saka vita nyhahaha.

But will you remove gameguard? Desolate Tomb 2.5.1 Patch Preview with Producer Jonathan Lien and Community Manager Bethany Stout! Excuse me. can you help me recover my account? Buy Blade and Soul Gold i got hacked via pishing. pls gm's help me. its okay if he sold all my items. as long as i recover my account its fine. pls help me. If your account got hacked, please report this by sending an email from the mail associated with your NCSOFT account .

my ncsoft account cannot be accesed the hacker changed my email address to his email address.  i think my account is useless cus he didnt know my 6 number pin right? Hello, your former mail will be helpful in identifying you as the owner. So please use the email that used to be associated with your NCSOFT account and send a mail to the address provided above, Blade and Soul Gold along with an explanation of what happened. Customer Support will take it from there.

Sorry guys , i just recharge 20$ ingame but until now i havent got my N coin. Anyone know this case, what should i do ? Greetings! If the demand is high or if this was your first purchase, it may take up to 12 hours before you will receive the purchased items. Should it have been more than 12 hours since you made the purchase, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support: When there's an update, u guys complain. No new stuff, complain again. New outfits & events, complain again & again. Stop whining like a baby & GTFO.

没有评论:

发表评论