2016年9月21日星期三

new features for FFXIV

Majority of these comment being the usual "OMG MORE DUNGEONS AND ARMOUR, SE COME ON DO BETTER" Really guys? They're making an effort to give us new, hand-crafted dungeons and gear AND additional story every time, unlike other MMOs. Be grateful that we get this much content in a patch, because a lot of other games don't get half as much.

 I can't get over the fact that the dev team is giving us all those new ideas(features) + a whole new Trial, Raid, and 2 dungeons in 3 months. Buy FFXIV Gil What other game does that anymore!? Repeating the same actions in a pallet swapped dungeon isn't new content. I just just want a house for every single player. Is that too much to ask?!

Come on, man. You are the ones working for them. You pay them a monthly fee of your hard-earned money. And the get paid too. So it's "you work -> you get paid -> FFXIV Gil you pay SE -> then they work." Seems profitable for them, not you.  I really don't mind paying them because they keep adding content I love to a game that I love. And as for "pallet swapped dungeons"

I think they're brilliant, the hard mode versions of previous dungeons let you explore that location more by taking you on an alternative route - with the addition of alternate/re-arranged music. Better than MMOs that just give an extra difficulty to the older dungeons if I do say so myself.

没有评论:

发表评论