2016年8月17日星期三

FFXIV Fat Cat

Hopefully AmiAmi will stock it, that's where I got my Fat Cat. So the others come with the minion but this comes with crappy ears? WTF. Cait Sith was the minion you got for pre ordering a realm reborn. So thats not surprising.  I know and this is a perfect way to make it available again.

Re-releasing exclusives? FFXIV Gil Not going to happen.  well you know what to get when you go back to japan ahaha. I'm coming back with all the plushies.  I may have to get a carbuncle plushie...I believe this is mandatory...  I need this! In fact I need to get the PS4 version just for this minion even though I have the PC one already XD.

Minion? The cait sith minion was an ARR preorder item. It's not available on any platform at the moment. It was only for ps4 either way from what I saw?  Would be cool if these wonderful plushies would be available to us Australian's!! Hey I haven't played ff14 since 2014 and Buy FFXIV Gil I just got a ps4 and the heavensward edition. But when I got the game going it wanted a password and a 1 time password that I no longer remember.

How do I make an account to replace the old account linked to my psn profile? The idiotic part is that when I tried the game out I had it under another email. I want to link it to my actual psn email.You'll need to contact support. Once you link a SE account to your PSN account, it can't be removed by any normal earthly means.

没有评论:

发表评论