2016年8月23日星期二

countless people on the ps4 playing FFXIV

Chris Beck having the issue on ps4, currently unable to play cause of the issue. hey really need a new system for patching Im not having any issues. =/ sorry for your luck.  Well the last thing to try was uninstall/reinstall and now I have like 3 years of patches to install and it crashes after like 300 ish Mb.......fml. I'd really like to see the Cait Sith minion pop up on mogstation someday, as is its one of the few that is 100% unattainable if you missed it the first time when it was a ps4 preorder bonus.

 Same Chris I have been trying for 2 weeks since I got my ps4. I'm stuck at 13855 to download It starts updating and stops at 1049 every time. Buy FFXIV Gil I have tried everything that I have seen as a possible fix reformat the hard drive uninstall and reinstall (3 times now) Port forwarding, lan line and wifi, through my cellar data, switching between the 2, changing the dns server manually.

The SE rep told me its my internet that's the problem but when ever single game I have works Except this game, you have to go by process of elimination. There are countless people on the ps4 that are having this issue but SE doesn't act like it's an issue. I have wasted 2 weeks of game time and once it's done FFXIV Gil I won't purchase any more if I can't get it to work. Since the only way to patch is you have to have an active subscription it's very frustrating.

As a side note the SE rep told me that some people had to just keep trying to update the patch some takes 2-5 tries others he said 20-50 I'm in the 30's ATM I randomly try the update to no avail. Wish I could play but alas still can't download my patch on ps4.

没有评论:

发表评论