2016年8月30日星期二

BNS PvP eSports

The more I think about it, the more I feel they are doing this whole crazy fast content roll out not to supposedly get us caught up with Korea quickly for the sake of PvP eSports, but as a way to milk money from the NA & EU players. Think about it, if it was for eSports, why haven't they been doing regular 1v1 and 3v3 arena PvP events?  Thanks for killing my main. I really appreciate it. I knew you were a terrible company Buy Blade and Soul Gold but this is a new low.

Also they *HAD* to know this stupidly fast release schedule would cause a huge strain on the supply of things like moonstones. Then that they could easily take advantage of that by tossing them in the cash shop, and cash shop dependent events like trove from time, to time, which they have done. I miss this game. It was very enjoyable while it lasted. I wish they begin fixing stuff tho.

Where and how are the new ways to get moonstone? or are we still waiting on that? Jesus BnS dropped the ball. Would have been fantastic esports.  "Summer’s here a bit early and new limited-time swimsuit costumes are now available" Limited-time means that it won't be in the store forever. Blade and Soul Gold Just checked and I have them in the store. So it's a bug. nope they added it back after i twich to them but only summer beach. Thanks for completely destroying summoners.

pretty much unless you have all the skills unlocked that are out and wanna run the more situational wind build.  Can't be bothered with starting to unlock all the things when they aren't much better. So ill start maining my fm. Lol what? Summoner are still awesome. Sunflower was nerfed, and some other minor nerf but my summoner is still gold in pvp and keep raising. And dungeons are fun now because I enjoy healing. FM dealing 30 AP more worth in DPS is normal. FM and sin are THE deeps classes.

没有评论:

发表评论