2016年5月19日星期四

my FFXIV FC/house is worth like 35m gil now

The houses and wards are just numbers in a massive database, until they are used by SE to manipulate people, which SE is notorious for. I still have all of my XI equipment, and am pissed that SE is simply going to close the servers forever, rather than offer up the code to the private server community FFXIV Gil...  Remove housing deletion or change it to at least 90 days. If it's personal, then why should someone be punished because you don't want to just get on once every 45 days?

The system barely worked anyways. Barely any plots opened because of it.  On balmung all houses will most likely be gone within an hour max.. at least thats my guess ,. I have a house on ward 1 plot 10 in goblet. I sell 35m gil the FC and the house. Lol, so people complaining about the grind lol. Guess everyone wants everything handed to them. All these people talking millions. And I sit here with 100k and no house. Lol, so people complaining about the grind lol. Guess everyone wants everything handed to them.

Funny how my FC/house is worth like 35m gil now. Lol I'm a solo player That was wayyyyy worth it ! Lol. But considering the money I've paid to keep my account even if I wasn't playing... I don't know tongue emoticon . No thanks, FFXI got a house from a simple quest, FFXIV houses cost a bagillion million infinity zillions.  I've been sitting on a giant pile of gil waiting for Ishgard (non-apartment) housing to become a thing And then there is this guy name *********** ********* have 2 billion Gil and buy every single plot..... good job SE.

Chocobo stables for dying and "training" your bo to help level it. Gardens to get items that you can only get from crossbreeding seeds. Fc's can make airships for diadem runs and for special mats through airship ventures. 1 spot for everything without needing an inn (retainers, Buy FFXIV Gil stylist, armoire, the book that shows you past cut scenes, fc chest, plus vendors and mender all in one place).

 You can also add workbenches for your crafter classes as well. However, the number of benches you can own depends on the size of the plot. If it is a small plot, you can only have 3 benches. I NEED a house in Ishgard. Acquired a house for my FC in Lavender Beds, but I want a winter home for myself! On a side note. Does anyone else have an issue with the client? The part with login and password does not load for me.  I have 27 mil and a house already so I'll just keep saving for maybe a large one day. Free company housing should be instanced. Personal housing should be limited to one per person. That's my input.

没有评论:

发表评论