2016年5月6日星期五

more updates and patches for Blade and Soul

Best region version I've ever played, not only bots run comofrtably in the wild, there are nice people helping you get rid of your auras in soulstone plains with the aid of hacks, pay to win boxes and 2 of this events in a row, really no shame at all?, and to top it these costumes are pretty much forced buys (not really) if you like Buy Blade and Soul Gold one because who knows when then might become available again. Its good game, but only thing they care about is money...i cant understand why someone wouldnt. I left the game 1 month ago just because they are doing every possible thing in this game wrong way.

I'm not even buy it, the spring costume look much nicer than this crap, now what i need is cool weapon skins. welcome to BnC (Bots n Cheaters). So what is coming into the store?  Nobody cares until you fix the bot/hack issues. The only people that will be around for more updates and patches are the (unidentified players). How come the new update say I have a debug when I clean my things mist of the time. I even re-install, update it again and it just crap. I don't think I'm the only one that have this problem. FIX THE GAME!

Let them dungeons SOLOQ to run Blade and Soul Gold locally (Only Client) and synchronize data with the server after killing BOSS and get the chests. You will help me a lot and also other players who have problems with high ping. I can not end Mushin Tower because of the PING. Please! I didn't like them much -.-U I mean, they were awesome, but compared to other costumes felt... average... sorry ^^U  Dk is it.me...but the design of the cloth is nice but the colour combinations alway make me dun wan to buy it. Midnight Detective to replace them?! Accidentaly filled in this year in age verification and now the stupid page wont let me it.

We are on the same channel, and we even stan in the same area and we dont see each other and we cant find each other. I see dead game stop shitty thing and fix everything ppl leaving it and it will die like wildstar ncsoft u killing good games screw u.

没有评论:

发表评论