2015年11月6日星期五

Maybe on 2016 landing on Plaync NA

Gonna have a hard time with that on North American servers, dont you think? because when I play my screen is black? European aion game if I do not pass this. Aion two games xD flawed am If you change quality to high, your screen will be black. Change it back to normal and reload game. when to enter the game because I see that man ^^. I didn't understand your reply. o-o Oooh. My bad. I hope your problem gets fixed.

There will be a scheduled maintenance period for Daylight Savings on Sunday, October 31, 2015 from 1:45 AM to 2:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes. Tiamat Servers does not have ANY NPC! Please check. the game keep telling me peas try again in a few minuets in the log in screen anyone can help? OK, I'm ready. Tried twice since 2:30AM Central time. Aion Server Status says they are up but I keep getting DC'd from server at the Infiinite Canyon logon. Guys, Aion 5.0 is ready on Plaync (Aion Korea), and looks like Awesome!. Maybe on 2016 landing on Plaync NA (NCsoft).

How i know which one is for xp and which for kinah, sry When you cheap Aion Kinah talk to an NPC before you accept a quest, it shows you all the items you will receive when you complete the quest. So you know before you start the steps of the quest which will earn. Usually the rewards are XP, kinah and some other item (coin, potions, part of a set).But some can give a high amount of kinah and no XP, or otherwise. There are many buy Aion Gold rewards. i'm ok with the mana healing skills... but sadly I cannot equip certain stigmas at the same time as we used to do before this patch :<We still have the strongest mana restore skill fot all the allies so, I'm ok with it. x3

没有评论:

发表评论