2015年11月19日星期四

EA Sports FIFA

I cannot see my points in the online leaderboard. please help. EA stop posting this crap infact delete your fb account n take your money spinner game with you NOBODY WILL MISS YOU!! How about you worry about fixing your servers and informing your customers...maybe not bring cheapskates and making dedicated servers...or atleast decent gameplay...instead of worrying about posting this. Hey EA got a problem on my xbox one can't play online it says that my profile hasn't the permission to enter that feauture what can I do. Everytime good goals were scored against joe hard in national team FIFA 16 PC Coins .

Even if it was a friendly take nothing away from the strike. Sterling should of done better completely let him walk by him.  I'm just sat here waiting for someone to post : man of the match: messi amazing, i'd like this team win on 2015 champion,get all teams jerseys,check insta: CROSSJERSEY. buy FIFA 16 coins Notice that you don't see one pro clubs goal in there. Why you ask ? Because FIFA just doesn't seem to care for pro clubs environment. Please fix your pro clubs or no matter how much I love FIFA. I will have no choice but to switch to a different game @EA Sports FIFA.

Don't think so looks like a ultimate team goal. Goal B is definitly pro club. There is a star over his head. Shity game! I will never play fifa anymore, only pes. This is the fucken worst fifa ever!!!!! Never playing it again. Well I'm enjoying not owning Fifa 16. Thats what you get ea sports!! You lose loyal customer cause they get sick of games freezing, cheating players and there endless funds, and people quitting cause there losing. Why Jackson Martínez don't get a real face? Why Martial, Depay, Bonaventura, Bacca, Luiz Adriano, Bertolacci...  I want the new kit of the germany football team please. perfect, i'd like this team win on more fans 2015 season,get all teams jerseys,check insta: CROSSJERSEY

Most of those goals were down to poor defending by the opposition player or down to the problem with the goalies randomly running out without being commanded to do so..

没有评论:

发表评论