2015年11月3日星期二

Guild Wars 2 Twitch channel to talk about the Guild Wars 2

Sooooo hammer skill two on rev wielding juggernaut. Make it erupt Mercury yes?  Can't believe mmorpg didn't ask about the instability being experienced by so many people in the game. The client randomly crashes every hour or so. Join host Rubi Bayer and her developer guests for the next episode of Guild Chat on the official Guild Wars 2 Twitch channel to talk about the Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns launch and Halloween! Guild Chat will air on October 30 from noon Pacific Time (UTC-7) to 1:00 PM Pacific Tim Guild Wars 2 I just wanna say thank you for the action camera it means a lot in the gameplay true ARPG ok g2g gonna play now.

 Guild Wars 2 Hi Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold! I'm having trouble since yesterday. I can make it to the character selection screen, then, it always crashes on the city loading screen saying to check my internet connection. have you tried a repair GW2 Gold ? That seemed to have done it for me. I think this issue will last a while due to mega server problems  I had the same problem except i could only log in with my main. When i tried to log in any of my alts i got the same message as you. This was on thursday night but when i went to play on friday everything was back to normal. Hopefully it will right itself for you as well. Faisal Merchant I will try! Thank you Faisal! This was the best and most epic moment in gw2 even one of my top 5 in my life when it comes to gaming! BY FAR! Thank you Anet

hope someone answers...what would happen If I dc in pvp? the unranked area one? will my points/score reset to 0 if I recon? Okay this is getting extremely old. You know we all paid good money for this expansion and every time I start a mega event I get almost all the way through it and the game crashes on me so I do not get credit. Do you ( Anet) plan on fixing this for us that keep losing out on rewards? I mean seriously do you think it is fair that we paid money for this and all we get is this nonsense over and over? Have you thought about maybe at least trying to compensate those of us that keep losing out on the rewards? This is a terrible way for you as a major company to treat your loyal player base. PSH They don't care.

Comments like this are better directed toward the forums than a random post on their Facebook page. There is a bugs section where you can bring this up, most likely there is already a topic about it which you could add to. Well, I already did as have many others and if they would come in and at least say something, anything, folks would know that they are at least seeing our frustration. That's why I posted here. Maybe we can get a response of some kind.

没有评论:

发表评论