2016年6月12日星期日

FFXIV E3 new expansion live Q&A stream

We're headed to E3 next week and bringing some exciting stuff! We'll be hosting a live Q&A stream, the Sephirot Battle challenge and introduce our Fat Chocobo statue! I wish they had mounts that had this songs Crazy Chocobo from FF13-2, otherworld (final fantasy x opening song),Final Fantasy 8 Theme/Intro Song in final fantasy 14 a ream reborn. Don't care about primal "challenges". Give me something more substantial like, FFXIV Gil Expansion info and whether or not Samurai will be included in said expansion lol.

That will be announced at the fan fest in October. They going to confirm Nanamo as next primal. Any news on new class jobs would be cool. Just for something to look forward to later on. SE didn't want to repeat the Ninja phase. It takes too much time to develop a new job in content updates. Balancing, role, etc. Can we get an update for the Amazon campaign? since everything says it starts on the 14th.

All be good, but, pc download collector edition US have 6 ingame items - EU - only 4 ingame items.  Is it just me or are the EU servers not working? I keep getting error 2002. I got booted, too. I'm on Odin. Glad I wasn't the only one. I was worried. I was going to try again in a few hours. Cheap FFXIV Gil Been trying constantly for at least 20 minutes. The NA servers work just fine, but as soon as I try EU, it crashes and I have to log in right from the start. Bummer. :P Glad I'm not the only one. Got in for the first time in at least half an hour. Let's see how long it lasts.

Unsurprisingly but sadly, there's a massive thread with many EU players reporting error 2002 over a period of 3 years with no answer. Come on SE.  Anyone know how to get my character back online cuz I haven't play for a while . I pay a subscription today and notice my characters are gone . Help ._ Bring it up with Microsoft. Yoshida has wanted this game to be on Xbox One for awhile now. It's Microsoft who's not letting it. Ya Microsoft is pissing me off with the stupid crap. They need to stop thinking for themselves and need to start thinking more about there customers.

没有评论:

发表评论