2016年6月26日星期日

FFXIV 2.0 is the only MMO that hooked me

You could just transfer? Kona Zumi as said before, 3 different groups of friends 3 different servers, if I transfer then I will have two groups of friends playing on two other servers no matter what I switch too. Heard there is talk about having a cross server party system where you can party up with people from other servers FFXIV Gil and be able to run dungeons or raids together. No word on when they will actually do it but I believe it is on their to do list.

Kind wish I never delete my save data lol a lot to down load now lol nuuuu I kind mess my old name and my dragon girl I made on day one of the add one for the game fun game but to much stuff need do to live in very hard God mods keep get kick or die thx to me be slow mind man and have friends on PC tell me I not welcome to join no more with them because I was on PlayStation and they told me to find gamer on PlayStation when I was friends with them for year that why I end up leave the great game behind to play FPS.

Woohoo took me a year to hit 60 for the first time (8 month break).That aymeric speech had me in tears though. I have been unable to return to this game for around a year,Buy FFXIV Gil I miss it! Hopefully life calms down soon. FFXIV 2.0 is the only MMO that hooked me. Absolutely love the game! I'm in the same boat! Hope I can get some free time to myself to play again too. Bring out another class already its boring pref a duel wield dps or even an samurai until then im not resubbing.

There are fucking 13 jobs and none appease to you? Ninja is a dual weild dps.... It's been a year already? Woah! Where did time go! and still with no Spanish translation, thanks SE. Now just waiting for the Xbox one edition. And a lot less changed than I expected by now.  Less than i year later i quit this game unlike 11 that i played since PS2 launch. I wish the endgame content was as good as heavenswards storyline :

没有评论:

发表评论