2016年3月29日星期二

The Blade & Soul Silverfrost Mountains expansion is live

The Silverfrost Mountains expansion is live! Maintenance over, but neither I nor my friend we received the reward on the event of the levels , I hope and pray that confident arrivals ... Q_Q We haven't distributed the rewards yet. We send them out the day after maintenance each week Blade & Soul Gold (March 10, 17, and 24). You'll both get getting them tomorrow.

why i still cant get reward after maintenace right sir i creat WL still no email for reward today is 03/24/16 3;14 AM. when do we get temptation from lv 45 challenge? haven't got it yet. We distribute the rewards the day after maintenance each week (March 10, 17, and 24), so you'll get them tomorrow. ill give the game a break for a few more months then install again. What made me quit was lack of good gameplay at 45. Just doing the same daily quests over and over is plain dumb.

They should put in a dungeon randomizer that u have to do daily and some more random qeusts that u have to do different stuff each day. What you need to realize, is that the Korean version has 10x more content that NA. The fact that it was ported to NA means we get content late. That's the tradeoff. Quitters will quit complaining how boring doing the same dailies quests over and over lmao. Don't come back. Ever.

Lol, im just expressing my opinion, thats what the comments are for, dumb ass. I said i liked the game but it didnt covered fully my expectations so i left. Whats wrong with that? actually the silver expansion is not live right? i still have errors on logging in and also character error thats Buy Blade and Soul Gold what it says. sir can help me?why i always dc when up to quest in brightstone village map....always after entri in the game for 5 menit.....please be justifed,i want to play quest again..ty. So, after the update my game crashes as soon as the launcher finishes verifying my game files. And your forums are also conveniently under maintenance so I can't post anything about it.

没有评论:

发表评论