2016年3月10日星期四

Blade and Soul Dream Cutter

The devs should really try and queue up in PvP with 1300-1600 ratings so they can see how bad the bot situation is. They should also take a stroll in bot infested areas like profane.  Is really annoying to plays against bots or bots in your dungeon could you guys fix that, with a simple image question every 30 min or something?

I need Help whit black screen character creator someone help me? Fix the FPS drops before you pretend you can pvp. In this game Cricket Soft West. The Hongmoon Store limited time costumes change every other Friday. Here are this week’s additions. Where are our lvl'ing rewardssssss! My warlock has been capped since 2 days after release and you promised them today by 6pm pst! Yes 10th 17th 24th maintenance dates will hand them out within the day. I got mine at 6:50pm server time. It will come soon relax.

There are these two specific bots constantly sending me friend request and it's getting on my last fucking nerve. Try to block them and surprise, player doesn't exist. Can something be done about this please??? They even send me mail on my main character. I've got the same problem...it's ridiculous and to the point of harassment quite frankly Blade and Soul Gold . This is the main reason i stopped playing after twenty minutes and thirty bot spams. Its a shame tbh. But hey black desert online is the game for Me anyway.

''white hot''..... You should get a new naming team for that...Dream Cutter... yeah good one these boobs are gonna get cut under and it's gonna hurt. Put some cream.  I always get disconnected when I press the "Start Game" in my character screen..... is this a bug or something? Blade & Soul Gold The female white dobok has been a favorite of mine, I was eager for it to be released!! *Readies money* .When 1 wardrobe will be used on all chars on 1 acc? Cuzz it is anoing to have outfits on all chars..,. Beter to share them between characters..martial arts game, don't expect gun and bomb class. You mean, you still waiting for it after 5 years since it's release ?

没有评论:

发表评论