2016年2月21日星期日

blade & soul gold spammer

I haven't been on lately...so i don't know whats going on but i can't wait to play BaS this weekend Wish you guys try to fix some of the imbalance stuff in pvp for example hongmoon skills being used in pvp already ...Prove it ::) i play since Beta test 2. and still can't see Nothing special or Blade and Soul Gold actually properly finished in this game. Anyone can say that it's wrong , but Give some Proof of it !!!! cause now your just another barking dog on a street smile emoticon. Feels like you got mad and said everything is bad, its not. B&S has one of the most in-depth crafting systems, great combat system, very fun pvp , amazing story and so on...

Yeah right keep updating and ignore all the problem ppl post here. arena lag been there for weeks and still just IGNORE it RIGHT? Lets chat about the...actual content maybe? With all the crashes and stuff? Hm?  please donot complicate the game ,, do not make like the good online game Cabal 2 > once they complicated it , most of players left.

EU down... again. Please update the fuggin hardware already this is beyond bullshit. Can ya tell us why our servers are down? squint emoticon if you could...maybe...bring em back up....that'd be. In other news....People on the Soha Server....Link up! Shauna Lizama and i need frenz. Are you going to make a SEA server so we can play it from Australia?

The ping is too bad. You guys have really bad timing with these posts lol. would you please fix the connection issue. I am sick and tired of being KICKED every 10 mins, Buy Blade and Soul Gold So now I am getting friend requested by a gold seller and I cannot stop It even if I block name. Well damn... And here I thought my computer crashed.. It was just the game..I am new, n i need to know which is best server to play in NA... pliz someone can answer me ty.  Are you guys going to give us the ability to manually add Gold spammer on the spammer list??? I'm pretty sure I am not the only one that keep getting friend request from these bots and it does get annoying.

没有评论:

发表评论