2015年12月15日星期二

NPC the Blade and Soul character can not move

First at the Open world PvP event .... I'm always early,  Server issue, like some other mmos. Mostly when you got stuck on the intro that means their server needs a fix or something .  I bough Initiate Pack but don't see any premium point... Do I have to receive them from somewhere? pls help I'm having troubles everytime I cross a portal my clients bugs and closes, is there anyway to fix it?.
Ps.- I already tried repairing files 3 times and still no change.  i cant play on Eu server cause i stuck at intro,i changed to north america and it works why?

Dont get too hyped for this game guys, its very badly optimized for lots of player on the screen, making world pvp impossible as soon as there is 10+ chars on the screen. I requested a refund on my founders pack because of this. Might be your pc. I have had no issues in dungeons or around large groups of players. Its not, trust me. Lots of players have the same problems, and even the NCSoft support dude I talked with regarding the refund said that this was a problem, and they cant do anything with it. It may be the zone that is bugged, I dont know. But I got my refund so I'm happy, I just wanted you guys to be aware of the problem, so maby dont rush the founders just for beta access Blade & Soul Gold .

 just to verify guys ... if the game only shows me the opening is because i need to wait until Dec 11 at 10 am pst right ? thx i got the code 2days ago so i though it was already open since i get a code every that you guy have a beta so fay i been in 1 2 and 3 now in 4 LOL ive already maxe 4 chathers and that oly took 18hrs of gameplay.  Kevin Nguyen minh bi ket o loading screen gio minh phai lam gi ?

Can anyone pm me a beta key, I need it for my best friend who wants to try it, he missed the giveaway ... I am already in. Is it the game bugs or the servers are overloaded Blade and Soul Buy Gold but i have to reload the game 2nd time. I accept the quest but nothing changes, when you turn of the speach with NPC the character can not move. Getting lower FPS and higher Ping now then before. Not interested to deal with those problems this time. It's getting worse. Stucked at the opening screen and can't enter my key code on the site because the login page on NcSoft doesn't work!


没有评论:

发表评论