2015年12月18日星期五

I have played BDO already

Brian Sharwood ok i understand but now im downloading the game from message from blade and soul. Quick question: will it run on win10? I don't really want to downgrade my OS, so I hope it will smile emoticon (and sorry if the question was already asked) Yes! I have Win10 and was in Alpha 2, and it ran perfectly!!  Blade & Soul quick question: i already use up all my ncoin test in alpha test. if i buy more ncoin before cbt, can i get more ncoin test with the amount i buy when cbt open later? The quick answer is Yes. However, and I am not positive about this, and you may want to research first, but CBT probably needs to be running when you buy your NCoin, so that it can give you equal amount of Test Ncoin Blade and Soul Gold .  i need accurate answer regarding this. some ppl i meet said their test ncoin less amount from what they have in site. i guess i should contact support directly. thanks for the reply anyway.

After CB will they do a wipe and have open beta or .. we just skip Open beta and we keep the CB chars?  I highly doubt it, but is there a way to download the game or at least the main part because 20gb or whatever the size will take me a while and I want to make sure I can get my 2 names reserved whenever that becomes available since it forces you to log on if I read it correctly.

if u bought founders pack in time u recieved mail with link to alphas, and i guess u will also get a link for beta, which is obviously the same link. & Blade and Soul Buy Gold ;People playing in alpha and beta already got to reserve their names or is it like, once the real game hits everyone goes all out for names?
 why i didnt get a free invite to this closed beta ... really i wanna play it i cant buy this founders because of my income cant bear now more consuming ,, if you really wanna give a free invites please search and give it to who cant buy founders and dont make it random becasue there is many humans have a bad luck. this game system is old plus crappy graphic. I have played BDO already. Honestly, I really don't like those sand box game... so it's getting boring after I played for a week. .The combat system of B&S is much better than BDO.I like how u said ur friend said it boring at the end. so if ur friend say it boring it must be boring?? dude how old are you??? do you still believe what other's think??? play the yourself before judging. i played bns before so i know how the game is. Blade & Soul and BDO are TWO different games, thats like comparing apples and oranges but hey good luck when you play BDO..More for us that play Blade and Soul smile .

没有评论:

发表评论