2015年8月18日星期二

ffxiv new job gear is coming in this patch

pve has always been easy, pvp is why WoW is king. FFXIV does have nice music and graphics though. You mean the pvp that they cannot balance correctly? Wow is and will always be a primarily pve game, thats where the majority of their money comes from. Same as this game FFXIV gil .  long time FF player, first time true mmorpg player. I'm a tank and just hit lvl 20. I meant to start out as dps which is what I usually do in these games but I'll give tank a shot and play through til I hit cap. Anyone have any suggestions or insight on what I should be focusing on? How to get in a league or clan whatever they're called Oh! When do I get my own chocobo??? TIA.

I remember.. I tried healer for the first time.. while I already finished the Heavensward story.. I always played as a DPS.. cause I dont play the game that much..

so I went with the astrologian Job..
The first dungeon I got Kicked for being a bad healer.. It was just expected of me.. because I finished heavensward cheap FFXIV gil ..
It was expected from me to know how heal..

I did my best and this was the first mmorpg I played so..

People are so cruel.. most people just wanna rush trough all the dungeons.. they even wont let me watch the dungeon cutscenes.. and you eventually get kicked cause u watch them...

''You can watch it in the inn''
Sorry but I don't play this game to rush trough it and be number 1 of the whole server.. I like to enjoy the game while it comes...

No offence to anyone. What about this gear they are talking about? Newer gear? Or is it the item parts still?  for a second there i thot that was the Tardes. >-< Please tell me the new job gear is coming in this patch... it was included in the HW trailer! Af2 and relic are comming out in 3.1 so nope not yet.  I played for a day for the 1st first time. Next day my square enix account was suspended. Not sure what to do nxt . If only you'd fail to be content with the explanation of just "exchanged for gear." I crave details. felipe you make my day on every post i see you on haha. 1 sarcastic mofo. alex the pages can be traded for a piece of gear of your choosing.

没有评论:

发表评论