2015年8月17日星期一

Character building

If you're not excited about new poses then fine, it doesn't hurt you though and there are plenty of other players that do like things like this. The team that made these has nothing to do with combat, story, class design, etc. so you haven't lost out on anything you deem 'more important' by receiving these.  I never said it was bad. I just said that I (personally) did not find them exciting. I don't know why everyone has a problem with that. Also James Herd not saying you had a problem with that, it was more directed to the others. Then don't complain. If one teams wants to add more poses and emotes. Yay.

When the other teams add stuff FFXIV gil. Yay. Give them time; I'm sure they are working on it. But sarcastically typing; 'but no! New poses!' Kinda comes off as complaining. So to each there own. I'm happy with anything they update. A mass Esuna would be extremely helpful, especially to baddie WHM.But you keep doing what you're doing, that "omg your opinion is different therefore I must crush it and make my opinion number one!" is really catchy and totally works for you, Wesley Phoenix.  I think there wouldn't be a mass Esuna for whm because Selene has 1 correct? nobody is complaining she just said she would like this or that. Does she? I haven't leveled SCH yet. I think it's fine for whm to have a single target Esuna but I wouldn't mind if they get party wide Esuna. We already have a mass esuna... SCHs got it in the expansion. Sadly I cant play it til its free to play. Why not just make it so you have to pay for the add ons and extra funds etc? "The agency's finding was that 82% of surveyed players did not want the current pricing plan to change in order to incorporate free-to-play, providing the justification required to continue on the same monetary path the game has been treading."

There's tons of reasons, constant updates are one of them. They never go long without adding something. You don't get that in other Pay to Plays. So go play Tera or Aion if you can't pay for it. Just looking forward to see what the elderscrolls  cheap FFXIV gil  online has to offer. I just cant afford to blow that much money per month. And I think if you could mic chat, it would deffinately be more worth it. But with the paid games, its like if you cant play it all the time you just aren't getting your money's worth. Maybe if you payed for the days you actually play it would make more sense.  Miqote females get the ugly one Au Ra females do. Laaaame. Any news on when we get to upgrade our zetas? Digging it. The Au Ra (what my husband will play) sits just like him haha how perfect. The Miqo'te too.

没有评论:

发表评论