2017年2月21日星期二

FFXIV beautiful snowflake

I'd love for you to say that to my face 😊 I'm sorry that because am a girly girl that you don't want to be like at the end of the day 5 against one isn't nice I'm sure as a a girl you too would defend yourself....I'm sorry I don't butt kiss the majority of men like you do and that I can stand on own two feet without the need of their approval I think I'd rather be a woman with her own brain then a girl that follows the crowd now I'm done with this conversation I'm going to do big girl things because I have a life any more replies to get my attention are a waste of time.

Thats very sad to read... rly I pity how you think. Have a nice day lady, hope all this frustration stop bottling up and one day you'll be at peace with others. Good luck. Again, Cheap FFXIV Gil you keep brining up men. What's the relevance here? You say you can stand on your own two feet, yet you keep using your gender as a crutch like you're a victim. Your words betray you. Someone using the word "butch" to insult another woman doesnt deserve a lot attention imo. This person wants her opinion respected but will insult anyone that says otherwise. Such a beautiful snowflake. Sad... very sad. Then we wonder why men and women are constantly fighting over futile issues.

Agreed Marie-Lyne Goyer, she had an opinion as did we. I didn't realize that I was so butch, rawr! No one attacked you me with my first comment clearly stated that gender has no bearing on an imaginary world..also i looked at your page and photos you are far from frilly and girly(thats an opinion not an attack) as the only frilly girly stuff you have in your pictures is snapchat filters..(observation)... And seriously if its so disappointing why do you play ? I love how it went from "I'm a girly girl" to the more threatening internet tough guy response of "Why don't you say that to my face?" regarding a perfectly calm and rational criticism of stupidity. Keep it up internet. Buy FFXIV Gil She is making it sound like she was violently attacked. I don't think anyone had any intentional negative words except that asshole talking about women pulling hair.

Seriously though, stay off the internet if this small section of it got you this upset. We just need them to make a gear to dragoons girls looks sexy again like on the first artifact armor. Lol melody you seem like you got male issues. your welcome to have an opinion but you also are going to get people who will tell you differently. This is the internet if you can't handle it you know how to turn your computer of :') Lol melody you seem like you got male issues. your welcome to have an opinion but you also are going to get people who will tell you differently. This is the internet if you can't handle it you know how to turn your computer of :')

没有评论:

发表评论