2016年11月9日星期三

FFXIV European Fan Festival in Frankfurt

We are delighted to announce details on the art and cosplay contests coming to the European Fan Festival in Frankfurt! We can't wait to see what kind of awesome creative talent will be shown off! Idc about art and cosplay :( I wanna know what the new job is and what the new gameplay look like. Hi a question for the first time im going to play final fantasy XIV, FFXIV Gil I have an account at Sony for the ps3 but I can't login to the account could someone help me to play final fantasy xiv got it installed the game but he asks for an account by fa a help. I have a Heavens ward PC Code But my old FF Realm reborn is Na and the Heavens ward is EU any wants to switch >.<?.?

When are you going to announce the xbox1 version of the game? there is never going to be an xbox1 version of this game. thats on mircrosoft not square, microsoft is demanding xbox1 only servers (ps3,ps4, and pc currently all play together) and square would have to essentially build a new datacenter for the xbox, or recode how the duty finder works to allow that, and neither of those things are going to happen. So, until microsoft gives in and allows cross platform play for the game, Buy FFXIV Gil it will never move to the x1.

Better start working on that spriggan cosplay!  I'm gonna go as my lala!! IF I LAST THAT LONG WITHOUT FANTASIA,  I wanna compete, but cant afford a ticket. I somehow suspect nobody will look as awesome as the girl in the Dragonlancer set at NA fanfest. Thats about as awesome a cosplay as i've ever seen. "whats it made of?" "....metal"

Final Fantasy XV is now available to download for free at: Exclusive pre-sales for the European Fan Festival 2017 in Frankfurt are now live! Buy your tickets via your pre-sale email today! Patch 3.45 brings a number of additions and refinements to the realm, including the continuation of the anima weapon quest line, new floors in the Palace of the Dead, and a deep dungeon scoring system. Notes.

没有评论:

发表评论