2016年7月26日星期二

FF14 Free trial for Cyberghost

I was playing years of different games on F2P base. FF14 is my first I actually pay for intentionally. But compared to what I spent in those F2P games it's nothing... the truth is: F2P cost alot at a certain point (depending what you wanna do) and if I spend roughly 20 EUR/month or 200 makes a huge difference .Agreed ff forever.

 No internet right now but if that changes I'll come back to this game. Haven't played since the first patch for the expansion so I'll have to catch up! Omg I haven't had internet in over a year so I know exactly how you feel bro!  Erick I would say nows your chance to get the game again... except my computer is still stuffed up coz FFXIV won't patch for some reason >_< damn it!

try turning off your anti virus. Matthew Isenhour yeah I've tried that :( as well as changing the boot file that was recommended in the forums. I keep getting the Unable to Complete Patch error and basically wasted at least 2 weeks of my sub until I gave up and borrowed a computer. A lot of people had to resort to using Cyberghost VPN to get the patch to work FFXIV Gil. Free trial for Cyberghost.

I don't know why it's suddenly not working though. Buy FFXIV Gil I've played FFXIV on the same PC for the past year and it was only after the recent big patch back in June that my launcher started doing this. Thanks for the advice though. Run the launcher as admin? so in other words, 5 days, but the lack of detail insinuates that the days are not forced consecutive. Patrice, I had a hell of a time getting mine to work.

没有评论:

发表评论