2015年10月23日星期五

heart of thorns makes GW2 interesting

Hope heart of thorns makes the game what it should have been in the first place. However this time I will wait and see. Other games have made a heck of a lot of money Cheap GW2 Gold off me since GW2 proved less than advertised. I'll wait for the reviews this time I think...  Sorry gotta pay my cancer bills off first. Still disagreed with the price as well. Good luck AOL been a good 11 years 33 slots in gw1 12 in GW2 but I guess I didn't spend enough for an expansion discount. Signed the WINE.

Are we getting a grace period to start levelling up our new revenants ready for the release? put those "instant lvl 20" scrolls to use at last. I taught they said that we could not use scrolls of tomes to level the revenant? Nope. They're fully usable. I've got an instant 30 token and 50 tomes sitting in my bank for my revenant. I grinded in PvP and have like 73 Tombs of knowledge. Plus I have a lvl 20 scroll. So I will have some left over. smile emoticon .  3 20 scrolls, 1 30 scroll, 90 tomes of knowledge. . Get in my level.
Guild Wars 2 Gold


Well I could do pretty much the same, but where's the fun in just starting out at level 80? It would be a lot more fun to send a revenant on the entire journey and discover everything along the way, even though I've done that at least 30 times already with other classes. I think my revenant will take the long path to level 80 and the Maguuma Jungle, but it would be nice to be doing that a week or two in advance of the new areas opening up. play heart of thorns on your current main. level your rev in the mad king labyrinth and play some halloween content =] good balance. Can we pre download hot game prior too launch? i think the addon is on the game files atm only bug fix come to release.  im not sure wink emoticon but i think i play beta with gw2 client and that means for me HOT is ingame but closed.

goodie goodie grin emoticon got my PC upgraded just in time ^^
despite running on max I still turn off the post processing (because of those hideous glowing outlines grr)and the crappy AA because it just blurs everything and looks horrible.

没有评论:

发表评论