2013年5月15日星期三

OldSchool RuneScape finishes tomorrow


 If i may share a story, Back when i first started Runescape, to be honest i was "Underaged" for the game at the time. I think we were suppose to be 14 but i was 8  And i was actually there for most of the rare events in classic. But being 8 years old and runescape being one of the first video games i ever played, i was often lost and confused. On the day that the Christmas crackers were dropped or given out.. however that worked.

buy rs accounts
old school RS


There was me  lost in the forest just west of varrock all day
I feel bad that i never got one. Not because of how expensive they are now.. but just because.. i like items that show how long i've loved runescape
If i could ever afford a phat on Eoc, i Honestly might just tell people it's one i got from back in the day with rs money 07.

personally, i think if they come out with phats again, they should have a different look then the originals. This may sound wierd, but if i could choose any item to bring back, it would be the disk of returning but with the emote working again. I have always wanted one but since i didn't know about holiday items and i quit for like 2 years after 2003 i didn't know till grim reaper hood.

Also this is my personal view, I am not pleased that i came back and the random events for the mime outfit and frog etc... are buyable now. I was dedicated enough to work for every single one, which took me around 5 to 6 years to get every single one. I personally rather have it where it is event only but you can sell it to the old lady "iggie" cheap rs gold if i remember correctly.
Like · 22 hours ago

没有评论:

发表评论